Excavation and foundation work has begun at 10th & South Streets in Philadelphia for a new PNC branch bank. Despite the recent unfavorable weather, combined with the restrictions imposed by a tight urban site, steady progress on the work has continued. The design calls for a new one-story addition which will adjoin the existing building to form the new branch of approximately 3,400 sq. ft. When completed, the bank is expected to be certified for LEED Commercial Interiors. The project is slated for completion in Winter of 2012.
- Architects: Charles Matsinger Associates
- MEP Engineer: RPA Engineering
- Structural Engineer: Lipperini Engineering
- Civil Engineer: Bohler Engineering
- Sustainability and Green Building Consultants: Paladino and Company
- Realty Services: The PNC Financial Services Group
- General Contractor: Clemens Construction Company, Inc.
For more information, please contact Bruce Kleine, AIA at email@example.com.